The Poultney Historical Society is planning its 85th annual East Poultney Day celebration for Saturday, August 14th, 2021 from 9am to 3pm. The theme this year will be Innovation & Recovery!
As you may recall, this day originated to recognize the rich history of Poultney. It is full of education and entertainment, remaining a much-anticipated community event. This year will be filled with new museum exhibits, traditional craft demonstrations, musicians, and children’s games and crafts. In addition, our three museums will be open all day to the public: the East Poultney Schoolhouse, the Melodeon Factory, and the Union Academy.
Last year, the Poultney Historical Society made the difficult decision of cancelling the 2020 East Poultney Day event due to rising concerns of COVID-19. This year, we are taking special precautions to ensure a safe and fun event that will take place as scheduled! This will include spaced out vendor areas, access to wash stations with hand sanitizer, and holding mainly all outdoor activities.
Click here to fill out the online vendor form, or contact East Poultney Day Vendor Coordinator Jamie Lerner at 585-991-8660 or email him at email@example.com
We do our best to honor your request for a certain space, but we work on a first come, first served basis. Please return the enclosed contract by July 20. Your space will be confirmed at the end of July.
Saturday, August 14th, 2021 – 9am-3pm – rain or shine.
- Set-up begins as early as 6:30am on the 13th, or between 4pm-7pm on the 14th.
- $35 for perimeter locations, which allows parking behind your display.
- $30 for a center space. Vendors using a center space must move their cars off of the green after set-up. (Forinsurance reasons this policy will be enforced)
- Non-profit vendors are assessed a $15 fee.
- Vendor areas measure 10ft. by 10ft. More than one space may be reserved.
- You must bring your own tables and canopies.
- All displays must remain intact until 3pm. Early breakdown is prohibited unless directed by a chairperson.
- Food will be available at the food tent, the East Poultney General Store, and a vendor or two.
- No raffle sales are permitted except by the Poultney Historical Society.
- The entrance fee is non-refundable.If you have any questions, please call the East Poultney Day Vendor Coordinator Jamie Lerner at 585-991-8660 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org